Hi! And welcome to a new blog series I’ve decided to make! Pottermore has been going through some changes in the last few years, and it had been ages since I did a proper Sorting Hat test. I have been put in both Gryffindor and Hufflepuff before. So to settle it for once and for all, I decided to take the test for the last time (o, who am I kidding, I’ll probably do it countless more times in the future). But since I was already taking the Sorting Hat test again, I figured, why not do all the tests again? So this is part one of my Pottermore Sorting Ceremony!
Welcome to my sorting hat experience!
Below, I’ve listed all the questions there were asked, and included the possible answers. I’ve made the answer I choose bold.
Question 1: Dawn or Dusk?
Question 2: Which of the following do you find most difficult to deal with?
- Being ignored
Question 3: One of your house mates has cheated in a Hogwarts exam by using a Self-Spelling Quill. Now he has come top of the class in Charms, beating you into second place. Professor Flitwick is suspicious of what happened. He draws you to one side after his lesson and asks you whether or not your classmate used a forbidden quill. What do you do?
- Lie and say you don’t know (but hope that somebody else tells Professor Flitwick the truth).
- Tell Professor Flitwick that he ought to ask your classmate (and resolve to tell your classmate that if he doesn’t tell the truth, you will).
- Tell Professor Flitwick the truth. If your classmate is prepared to win by cheating, he deserves to be found out. Also, as you are both in the same house, any points he loses will be regained by you, for coming in first place.
- You would not wait to be asked to tell Professor Flitwick the truth. If you knew that somebody was using a forbidden quill, you would tell the teacher before the exam started.
Question 4: What are you most looking forward to learning at Hogwarts?
- Apparition and Disapparition (being able to materialize and dematerialize at will)
- Transfiguration (turning one object into another object)
- Flying on a broomstick
- Hexes and jinxes
- All about magical creatures, and how to befriend/care for them
- Secrets about the castle
- Every area of magic I can
Question 5: If you were attending Hogwarts, which pet would you choose to take with you?
- Tabby cat
- Siamese cat
- Ginger cat
- Black cat
- White cat
- Tawny owl
- Screech owl
- Brown owl
- Snowy owl
- Barn owl
- Common toad
- Natterjack toad
- Dragon toad
- Harlequin toad
- Three toed tree toad
Question 6: Given the choice, would you rather invent a potion that would guarantee you:
Question 7: Four goblets are placed before you. Which would you choose to drink?
- The foaming, frothing, silvery liquid that sparkles as though containing diamonds.
- The smooth, thick, richly purple drink that gives off a delicious smell of chocolate and plums.
- The golden liquid so bright that it hurts the eye, and which makes sunspots dance all around the room.
- The mysterious black liquid that gleams like in, and gives off fumes that make you see strange visions.
Question 8: Heads or Tails?
Aaaaaand…… the result was HUFFLEPUFF! I was kind of surprised, but not that much. I have often thought of myself as a Ravenclaw, but Hufflepuff fits me too.
Hufflepuffs value hard work, patience, loyalty, and fair play. The house has produced its share of great wizards – not least Newt Scamander, author of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
Huffelpuffs are often described as loyal, patient, fair, hard-working and true. I do really like these traits, and I do really recognise them. I am by far the most patient in my family, I will always stay loyal to my friends, and I do like to think that I work hard for things that I want.
Last but not least here are a few famous witches and wizards wo were Hufflepuffs!
Newt Scamander, Nymphadora Tonks and Cedric Diggory were all Huffelpuffs! Surpirsed? or did you already know that?
If you want to read more about Huffelpuff you can visit Pottermore.
I hope you liked this post! Next week I will post the discovery of my Patronus, I hope to see you again! Tell me in the comments in which house you belong and what you like best about it?